Wednesday 30 January 2013

Finally How I Met Your Mother will show the mother for real





Heya fellas…It’s been 8 years and we are still wondering who is the real mother in How I Met Your Mother? But, now no worries as finally this search comes to an end with final season of it. It has a very nice concept that has been presented in very well manner and that has entertained us a lot. We all loved its humor, story twists and applied our mind to find out who will be the mother and how he would have met her. It was an amazing journey till now and I am sure everybody had a nice time with How I Met Your Mother. The season 9 is announced by CBS and 20th Century FOX Television and they have confirmed that this will be the last season and long run suspense will be revealed. All credit goes to the main creators of this saga and they are Carter Bays & Craig Thomas. How I Met Your Mother season 9 will star Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan along with some other stars. The Season 8 is currently on and latest episode “P.S. I Love You” will be aired on 4th FEB, 2013. Finally we will see the mother of How I Met Your Mother in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment