Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bollywood presents an exclusive trailer of I, Me aur Main






Hey fellas…You have already seen a first look poster of I, Me aur Main and finally the trailer is out. I, Me aur Main trailer is bombastic as it looks cute, sweet and very simple as they said. Our beloved John Abraham, Chitrangada Singh, PrachiDesai, Mini Mathur and Zarina Wahab are there to entertain us in this flick. It has been directed by a new talent Kapil Sharma and seems a good piece crafted by him. It’s a story of a self centered guy, who wants keep things very simple and towards himself only. He does have a mom, sister and a girlfriend; however, he loves himself most then he meets a girl next door, who changes his life. He understands the meaning of relations and responsibility and all. But, it does look sweet and simple on screen, so I guess we gotta give our eye to it. I, Me aur Main is totally about John Abraham, not just because of his character, because he is main lead and producer as well. It will hit the screens on 1st March, 2013. I look forward to see this one, let’s hope it doesn't disappoint us.

1 comment: